Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Snowflake Hanging

Good Morning all and thanks for stopping by.  Our challenge at Make My Monday this week, chosen by me is A FROSTY THEME and it couldn't be less frosty as I am photographing this.  My idea was to have it hanging amongst Icy Cobwebs in the trees. 
Although that is clearly not happening, I hope you can imagine my beaded snowflake in a prettier photo and will join in our challenge this week.
Rosie x

11 comments:

  1. Ha ha! looks like you need a little snow spray here Rosie to set the scene. It is a beautiful frosty snowflake tree hanging though. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty snowflake decoration Rosie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful x x x Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snowflake decoration Rosie, we had frost this morning x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rosie, snowflakes are one of my favorite things. This is sooooo pretty, would love to have it hanging in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Rosie, would love it on my tree or patio doors. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous snowflake creation, looks fab against the tree.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful snowflake decoration Rosie and I can see it amongst those frosty bushes in my head. I bet it looks fabulous on your Christmas tree.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who needs real snow when you've got snowflakes like these! Love this decoration. Hope it finds it's way on to your tree this year. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x