Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 6 January 2014

Embossed Swirls on Parchment

Happy New Year to you all and welcome to my first post of 2014.
Laura has chosen the theme at Mmm this week and her chosen subject is embossing.
For my card, I have chosen to use Parchment, this card was for for Mother-in-law's birthday on the first so a very happy, belated Birthday.

I have used Pergamano Multi Grids for the Swirls and Butterflies and  a Tattered Lace Die for the corners. 
I hope you will drop in and have a look at the other DT makes and join in with our challenge this week. 
Rosie x

10 comments:

  1. I love the colours and composition Rsie, I am sure you MIL will adore it - the one with the very pretty name - yes I did catch a few glimpses of you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Rosie, love the design and colours.
    Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you a very happy new year.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Rosie - love the die cuts, Happy New Year to you - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous, love the butterfly and the beautiful neutral colours you have used. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your useful Parchment Tips. More please. Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks so opulent, Rosie - love the parchment embossing.

    Happy New Year, hun - Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely elegant Rosie. That central swirl design is so beautiful. So glad to see so much of you on the TV now too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, the design is simply beautiful...Love the embossing...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is lovely! Thanks for your kind words on my Blog today. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card love the embossing...happy belated birthday to your MIL.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x