Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 April 2014

Mythical Creatures


Good Morning and Welcome.  It's Monday again and time for a new challenge at Make My Monday.  I have chosen the theme this week as my son loves dragons and all mythical creatures.
This was his recent Birthday Card.  The dragon is stamped onto acetate and coloured with alcohol inks and the screen doors are a tattered lace die.

 
 
My apologies for the photography, I hope you get the idea.
As always, I look forward to seeing your wonderful projects,
Have fun,
Rosie x

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Rosie, great design, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acetate is always difficult to photograph but the dragon shows quite clearly and is really beautiful. Love the screen doors too. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Rosie, love the dragon stamped inside and the doors opening onto it. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x