Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pink, Pearly and Swirly

This is my card for my wonderful daughter's 15th Birthday - where did that time go?






The background is Pan Pastels with a darker pastel inked through a home made dancer mask.



The stamp is from Indigo Blu and around the pink mat are Iced Jewels.



I have had the pink button in my stash since my daughter was very young and obviously going to be a princess so would therefore need pink, sparkly buttons. I didn't think it would get used but now I realise I am quite right to never throw anything away.

The seam binding is also coloured with pan pastels - it's really quick and a great finish and the rose is handmade from coloured book pages.


I am entering this into the
Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge
In the Pink Challenge










7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, the stamping is gorgeous and I love your home made mask. I hope your daughter has a fabulous birthday. MM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely stamp and your homemade dancer mask is wonderful - a very precious card for your daughter.
    Thank you for joining the Pink Pearly Swirly challenge at Penny Black and More at Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Beautiful stamped image.. Great choice of colours...Simply Perfect!! I hope your daughter has a wonderful Birthday... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning creation... with such as fab classy Indigo Blue image... she looks so good in pink!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Your daughter will be thrilled with this.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card for a lovely young lady - where have those years gone!!! I bet she will adore this card. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderfully ethereal feel to your pretty card and sucked lovely soft colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x