Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 May 2015

Elegant stems card

Good Morning to you.  Here is a Parchment Card using another of my stamp sets, Elegant Stems.
I have stamped the design onto copy paper and traced onto parchment with white Tinta Ink and a Mapping Pen prior to being embossed on the reverse.
The border was created using a Circle Parchment Mask, Semi-Circle and Circle tools - perforating shallowly, embossing and perforating fully.
The butterfly was made using Pergamano Multigrid 31, coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils and glittered with Sticky Ink and My Craft Studio Ultra Fine Glitter.
The die peeping out is Tattered Lace, Royal Lace, Victoria.
I hope you like it
Rosie x
 
Materials can be purchased at Crafting.co.uk
 
 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x