Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 23 May 2013

Paper Ripping

The challenge over at Craft Stamper currently is paper ripping and tearing.
Here is my ripped project.

The background and black strip were stamped with Artistic Stamper Stamps, the music strip being embossed with white powder.
The lady is a PaperArtsy image.
Everything is torn distressed and inked and an aperture is ripped out to display the words which are Darkroom Door.
I made some UTEE watches and pleated a ribbon down the side of the music to finish,
Hope you like it,
Rosie x


12 comments:

  1. This is great. I am just no god at paper ripping. I think I should perhaps invest in one of those ruler thingeys. But your card is fabulous. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - it´s so cool - great artwork!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Love the area around the sentiment...Great papers & stamping.. Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it? I love it! That ripping around the sentiment looks amazing and I love that central image, it is gorgeous. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Rosie - LOVE those clocks and the way you've added the ribbon ruffle. Thanks for reminding me about this challenge too. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowowow, this is a gorgeous projekt, love it.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yes Rosie I do like this. Lovely choice of stamps and I love your UTEE clocks.Good luck in the challenge. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love the UTEE clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant Rosie - very artistic. Your utee clocks are SUPERB! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like it???? I love it. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the use of the ripped aperture for the sentiment rather than the image, great card! Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how the text just pops out of that aperture! Fab idea! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge Rosie! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x