Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 19 May 2013

Tim's May Tag

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend so far.
This is my attempt at Tim's Tag this month.


I didn't have any of Tim's rub-ons but wanted to try the technique so found some from Fancy Pants in my stash.  The tag was coloured with distress paints and inks and smooshed and spritzed and generally messed about with until I was happy with the result.
 
Some stamping, painted lace for the bottom and a UTEE corner which I waxed, a bit of seam binding, chain and an eyelet and nearly there.

The bottle top had MAY written in with tiny letters and beads, sepia accents and some packaging that fitted, it didn't photograph well, but looks ok IRL.

 There it is for another month, I hope you like it,
Rosie x
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. A great take on Tim's tag Rosie, great design and I love the bottle top.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty good to me Rosie. I admire Tim Holtz stuff but I,m not into it personally, but I do like looking at it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have merged the stamping and inking together beautifully Roise, great tag.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I love your bottle cap embellishment! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this version Rosie. Must see that bottle top. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is a wonderful take on Tim's tag Rosie, love the gorgeous colours, that man stamp is my personal favourite and the bottle cap is fabulous. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous take on Timmie's tag... Love the background & fantastic stamping.. The bottle cap is brilliant... even if it does have my name on it... tee-hee... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x