Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Collage Card


This card is made using another of my favourite techniques - Collage (love it)




 I began by attaching some die cut shapes to watercolour paper and painting the whole thing.









Each of the elements was then painted.



Some gold paint to distress and some stamped script.





Shadows were drawn in pencil and some elements were highlighted with Stickles and Rock Candy Crackle Paint.













 Then I just had to create a matted background for my card.



















I hope you like it
Rosie x



14 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love the way you experiment with different mediums, I tend to just cut out and plonk on. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and thank you for showing how you made it

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it? I love it! Rosie.... it is gorgeous.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a fantastic way to use your die cuts Rosie. Love your over painting. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully collaged card, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. Your work is so artistic. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Rosie, I love the techniques and stamps. A great job.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Like it Rosie I love it...Beautiful design & texture.. the colours & images are just Gorgeous....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Rosie. Love the background, feminine colours and layering.

    TFS and crafty hugs
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Rosie! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just stunning, in my 'spare' time I think I just may do one similar.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very pretty Rosie, Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x