Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 October 2013

Lady with Lace and Parchment,

Good Monday Morning and welcome to our challenge this week at Make My Monday which is TEXTURE and for which I am the hostess.



For this card I have used a Crafty Individuals Stamp for the main image, distressed with Brushed Corduroy. The background was on glossy card - I used the cheap photo papers from the pound shop.
I made a few of these with alcohol inks and chose the one I thought looked best with some lace I have had for ever.

 
I attached the inked background and the lace to a card blank and distressed a doily with Brushed Corduroy.



 
The chandelier is a sizzix die to which I added lots of bling. 

I made a parchment panel on a regular grid with freehand embossing and coloured it with Distress Ink.
 

My leaves were made with Metallic Mesh Ribbon and my rose was a Silk Carrier Rod.  Some more ribbons and a film butterfly to complete.
I hope you will drop by and have a look at the beautiful makes by the rest of the DT and will be inspired to share your own projects this week,
Rosie x







13 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant Rosie and such gorgeous colours for that Vintage feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture is amazing on your project Rosie! It makes me really want to reach out and touch this! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Rosie. Great choice of theme too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Rosie, love the way you did the panel at the bottom, it looks wonderful. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - what a great artwork - so many Details - fantastic !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunner Rosie and amazing texture. Congratulations on your gorgeous Craft Stamper debut too - loved it when I saw it but had no idea it was you!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Rosie, full of gorgeous texture..Love the image.. the attention to detail is outstanding... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant card Rosie, I love the image and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! I love all the textiles on this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Rosie, as always I love your work. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Rosie. I love the wonderful textured layers and the CI stamp is gorgeous. Wonderful collages make

    TFS

    Crafty hugs
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exquisitely charming card, a beautiful image and love these colours.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x