Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 11 April 2013

April in Paris

The challenge at Frilly and Funkie this week is April in Paris.  I have lots of lovely Paris themed stamps at home, however, I am in Wales so I had to try really hard to find something suitable.  I suppose it is a challenge after all!



I found some backing paper - free from a magazine with french writing and some previously die cut letters which bore a resemblance to what I needed - ( a bit of artistic license here! )

 
The flowers were stamped onto some left over painted paper and as I have my Parchment tools with me, I was able to make a lacy butterfly.
 




6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous and again, your parchment is lovely, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, such a lovely card. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah!! Great improvisation - so glad it meant you could join in at Frilly and Funkie this time. Love that parchment flower focal point too. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Love those flowers & your parchment Butterfly is Gorgeous.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cleverly designed Rosie, love the way you put this together.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a wonderful job of making use of what you could get! It's a lovely card, especially the lacy butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x