Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 22 April 2013

Mary Mary - Make My Monday Challenge

This week's Make My Monday Challenge is Fancy Folds - or A Card with More Than One Fold.
I thought it would be fun to make a card based on the Nursery Rhyme, Mary Mary Quite Contrary - not that I have any contrary teenagers in my household !!


I stamped and embossed a butterfly onto parchment and the bee onto acetate and coloured him with Distress Paint.
Mary is a Graphic 45 image and the bird is an Anna Griffin embellishment.
I stamped the shells first before masking off and stamping the rest of the garden.





I do hope you will come along and play at Make My Monday this week as we love to see your artwork.





13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rosie. Love the quirky stamping and Mary does look quite contrary!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rosie, I love the great stamping, the different stamping backgrounds you used which create such interest. Like Fliss (above) says, Mary does look quite contrary..... A wonderful card. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie, Love this card its just me birds,bees,butterflies and flowers. Love the sentiment too would love to know who does that one? Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mo,
      I think that stamp is an Anna Griffin one, thanks for stopping by,
      Rosie x

      Delete
  4. So inventive Rosie! Love each of the beautiful touches - so well designed. The male of the species can also be contrary in their teenage years too!!! Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very imaginative and inspirational Rosie, the placement of the bird and image draws the eye along to the garden.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie... I love this.. the bird, the bee, the butterfly and of course Mary... why don't I just say I like ALL of it! :)
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the creative thinking that brought these stamps together. Love the quirkiness Rosie.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rosie,
    I think this card is the best thing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosie, this is FABULOUS! LOVE the gorgeous silhouette images down along the bottom and the rest of the elements are amazing! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rosie, This is fabulous! Just love how you have created the scene, and not a paper in sight. I just love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab idea, Rosie - love the theme on your folded card. Have a great weekend.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rosie this is so beautiful. I love the stamping at the bottom of the trifold card and the images are gorgeous.
    Very inspiring

    Crafty Hugs

    Annie x

    just off to see what else I have missed whilst I have been absent.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x