Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 8 April 2013

Make My Monday Challenge - Create Your Own Background

This is my card for this week's challenge at Make My Monday, I do hope you will play along.
The main image is one of my favourite stamps from Indigo Blu.


The challenge is to create your own background.  I embossed white card with a folder and inked with Stormy Skies and Black Soot Distress Inks.
 
 
The hinges, lock, gears and clock were die cut and then coloured with Distress Stains and inks.
 



7 comments:

  1. A great masculine themed card, Rosie - love your handmade backgorund too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rosie... I like every thing about it :)
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific masculine card, loving your background. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful 'man' card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Rosie. That embossing folder is so useful and you've really made the dimension pop here. Love that gentleman and the hardware too. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background Rosie, perfect for the main stamp and theme you chose.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO different and fabulous from all of the flowery girly projects the rest of us did! LOVE the time theme and fabulous favorite image! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x