Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 9 April 2013

April Tag

I am loving this Stampers Anonymous quote set at the moment, I think this one is just so true, don't you?



I have used lots of distress paints and colours to create the background, spritzing and smooching.  I love the distress paints as they keep their colour so perfectly and don't go muddy.
I made a butterfly in Clearly for Art, although I notice the one I finally used isn't the one in the picture, I chose one with more detail hoping it would show up more. If you haven't used this yet, I would definitely recommend a play.
I found the white distress stain to be great for stamping just that extra bit of detail.
The flowers were punched from card and metal card and the '4' at the top of the tag is from the packaging of the Tim Holtz tape ribbon - how lucky is that!
 
I am entering this tag into the following challenges:-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, Love your colour pallette for your April Timmy Tag. I have just taken delivery of my first distress paints, so will have to crack on with my tag now. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosie, what a beautiful spring tag! I love the colors, I a big tag fan! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful spring tag, Rosie! Love the colors and all the flowers! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous spring tag, Love the colours & flowers, The sentiment is so true..Beautiful recycled butterfly! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and effects Rosie, love the garden feel to this.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Rosie - a beautiful choice of colours and the whole tag has been really well designed. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually ordered those sentiments last week Rosie and looking forward to using them.

    I love the fusion of colours on your tag and how you have built up the flowers and little elements of interest around them.

    I'm so pleased you shared your lovely work without at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pretty flowers. Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, beautiful colours and the flowers are great Cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the flowers! so pretty! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation, lovely colours, lovely flowers too. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x