Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 19 April 2013

Life Passing Tag

The challenge this month at Indigo Blu is Words and Phrases so I thought I would use this great stamp set. My favourite stamp on this set is actually the little voice one which makes me smile everytime I read it.
I have used paint as my background as Hels at Sunday Stampers Challenge this week is paint and I love any excuse to get painty.


 
I began by laying down the background colours with Distress Paints, smooching and spritzing.





I made some masks with my cropodile and some die cutting residue.
I inked through the masks and stamped some bottle tops with white paint.
I dyed the seam binding and added some eyelets and distressed cogs for a finishing touch.





12 comments:

  1. Fabby tag, love the sentiment... too true! And the Distress Paints are FAB! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that homemade mask and the colours on this. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Rosie, love the background and the sentiment certainly raised a smile.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag! Love the old car! Who's the stamp from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nan
      It's an Indigo Blu stamp and has other great sentiments on it too, thanks for dropping in,
      Rosie x

      Delete
  5. Hi Rosie, great tag, love the effect from the home made mask with the cropadile. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag Roise, my sort of colours as well so love it.

    Thanks for all you kind comments, all much appreciated.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning tag , love the whole feel of it. Thank you for joining us with our IndigoBlu Forever 21 blog Challenge....good luck. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful tag Rosie, love that sentiment and your mask work is terrific. A x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag Rosie, fabulous mask work & great sentiment... Love the colours... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever make Rosie. Love what you have done with the leftovers and bottle top edge...brilliant layers and fab tag

    Crafty Hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x